|Home||» Products||» Testing Equipment||» Cable Height Meter|
Cable Height Meter
Cable height meter
The CHM Series of Cable Height Meters utilize ultrasonic techniques to determine the height of up to six overhead cables and wires. The instruments are designed to address specific measuring requirements on cables up to 75 feet (23 m). The CHM600 (C/N 659600) and CHM600E (C/N 659600E) are designed primarily for power cable applications, while the CHM2000 is designed for telecommunication applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ease-of-use — Simple, three button operation ensures fast, effective measurements with a minimum of operator training.
- Compact size — Its light weight and hand-held portability allows easy transport and multiple measurements.
- Inherently safe — No physical connection to cables or wires required to obtain measurement.
- Battery condition indicator — Shows the battery warning symbol when the battery voltage falls to approximately 6 volts.
- Automatic power off — Conserves battery power when idle after three minutes.
- Calibration and maintenance free operation — Minimal down time.
- Pre-selectable measuring modes — Will read in either meters or feet and inches for universal use.
- Six cable measurement capability — Handles almost any field application. n Quicker measurement of cable height — Saves time and money.
Resolution : 1/4 in. (5 mm) if < 10 m 1/2 in. (10 mm) if > 10 m
Accuracy : Typically less than 0.5% error ±2 digits
Power source : 9 volt alkaline leak-proof battery (included)
Operating Temperature : 14º F to 104º F (-10º C to 40º C) with compensation over the full range.
Storage : Store in dry area. Do not expose to extreme temperature. Use only leak proof batteries.
Battery Life : > 50,000 Measurements
Dimensions : 3 H x 4 W x 8.5 D in. (70 H x 100 W x 205 D mm)
Weight : 1.1 lb (.5 kg)
Minimum Order Qty- 1 No.
Area of Service- All over India
An ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified
H.N.0010570,Anirban Apartmnet, Rabindranagar, Asansol Pin:713304, West Bengal INDIA
Phone : 0341-2256677