|Home||» Products||» Testing Equipment||» Circuit Breaker Analyser System|
Circuit Breaker Analyser System
Circuit Breaker Analyser System
Description The TM1700 series circuit breaker analyzers utilizes some of the ground breaking technology from the top of the line version TM1800. There are four models starting from PC-remote controlled to fully stand-alone. All models can be controlled from a computer using the well proven data management and analyzing software CABA Win. The robust design offers powerful technology that assists the user to achieve efficient and reliable circuit breaker testing. All inputs and outputs on the instrument are designed to withstand the challenging environment in high-voltage substations and industrial environments. Galvanically isolated inputs and outputs makes it possible to perform all relevant measurements in one test, eliminating the need for new setup and re-connections. The patented DualGround™ method makes the testing safe and time saving by keeping the circuit breaker grounded on both sides throughout the test. The timing measurement inputs are using a patented Active Interference Suppression algorithm to ensure correct timing and accurate PIR (Pre-Insertion Resistor) values even at high capacitively coupled interference currents
Features and benefits
1. Input for external clamp-on CT
2. Control section
▪ Three independent contact functions
▪ Pre-programmed sequences C, O, C–O, O–C, O–C–O
▪ Timing of a and b auxiliary contacts
▪ Coil current, voltage and resistance
3. Timing Aux section
▪ Six galvanic isolated channels
▪ Polarity insensitive
▪ Dry and wet auxiliary contacts
4. Timing M/R section
▪ Six inputs
▪ High resolution 15μV and up to 40 kHz sampling
▪ Main and parallel resistor contact timing
▪ Resistance value of parallel resistors
5. Analog section
▪ Six channels (three optional)
▪ Supports industrial analog transducers
▪ Insulated channels, measure up to 250 V whithout volt. div.
▪ High resolution 0.3 mV, sampling rate 40 kHz
6. Digital section
▪ Six channels
▪ Incremental transducers with RS422
▪ Up to ±32000 pulses resolution
▪ Up to 40 kHz sampling
7. Mains input
8. DC out
▪ General voltage source ,12 V
10. Earth (ground) terminal
11. Ethernet port
12. USB ports
13. Trig IN
▪ Used for external trig of the unit. Contact make / break or voltage signal.
14. DCM interface
15. Navigation buttons
▪ Works in parallell with the touch screen buttons.
▪ Most of the CABA Local functions are controlled by the ten navigation buttons.
16. Touch screen On/Off
17. On-screen keyboard On/Off
18. Display (touch screen)
▪ High brightness for good visibility in direct sunlight.
19. Brightness setting
▪ Indicates the position of the circuit breaker main contacts if the coil circuit is connected to the control section.
▪ Indicates the next operation of the circuit breaker. If Auto-detect breaker state is enabled in CABA Local or CABA Win, only possible sequences for the circuit breaker are selectable.
▪ Initiates the selected operation sequence and makes the measurement. Green “READY” LED must be lit before turning the rotary switch. The yellow “OPERATING” LED is lit as long as the sequence is performed.
23. On/Off switch
Minimum Order Qty- 1 no.
Area of Service- All over India
An ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified
H.N.0010570,Anirban Apartmnet, Rabindranagar, Asansol Pin:713304, West Bengal INDIA
Phone : 0341-2256677